Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let Nick do the Work

I've been too busy to blog much lately. I really don't know how Nick at Right Michigan does it.

I must take the time however to tip my hat to him. He is in St.Paul right now and has press passes to everything.
-----link-----
http://www.rightmichigan.com/
--------------
He is even video blogging some. He is blogging interviews from the convention. Our own little piece of the blogosphere is doing us proud. I've set up a convention watch party and what with the Gustav Hurricane, and John McCain saying they will do what is necessary to help including shutting down the convention, I am up in the air about the party.

After reading Nick's take on it, I picked up some perspective on it. Don't you dare go national on us Nick. We'd miss you too much. lol.

Regards,Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

No comments: