Monday, November 30, 2009

O -- What a joke He is -- LOL LOL LOL


Turning the Tables. O What A Joke he Is – LOL LOL LOL



In this case a little Democrat-like is ok with me in terms of making fun of people.

As Newsmax pointed out; even the vaunted anchor of superior intellect and cunning, along with perkiness is turning her whatever she’s got on the O. Making his policies seem more like something with little substance and less credibility. In other words LOL, LOL, LOL.

-----link-----
http://www.newsmax.com/insider_report/Couric_Rips_Obama/2009/11/29/291880.html
--------------

Well I used to say that if the policies and stuff the O did weren’t so sad and scary, I’d laugh. Well guess what, I’m going to start laughing. ANYWAY LOL, LOL, LOL. My reasoning is summed up by Bill Whittle.

-----link-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdtqtfXdR-c
--------------

Why should we be laughing at our President??? Well sometimes we just can't help it.
So let me make one thing absolutely clear. LOL LOL LOL Stop me mama its too easy.

-----link-----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54yNit5n5F0
--------------



A quote from the Newsmax article above
{CBS also cited a poll showing that only 14 percent of Americans believe Obama’s claim that healthcare reform won’t add to the budget deficit, and only 7 percent believe that the stimulus has created any jobs at all.}

During the push for the stimulus the administration came up with the fear tactic that unemployment would hit double digits if we didn't pass the 800 billion stimulus package. We passed it and unemployment hit double digits any way.

-----link-----
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/julia-seymour/2009/11/06/unemployment-surges-10-2-percent-cnn-asks-about-second-stimulus
--------------

Where are the jobs


The people have seen all the phoney job claims and through the internet have come up with nothing else to do when faced with deception but to Laugh Out Loud.

In other words

Regards, ROTFLMAO, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

PS I'm sure Jay will commiserate with me. I'm a Michigan football fan and my whole family are alumni; so give me credit for having a sense of humor.



Mama help me I've seen too much to keep me from seeing more.
Jobs to nowhere in districts to nowhere???
-----link-----
http://watchdog.org/2009/11/17/6-4-billion-stimulus-goes-to-phantom-districts/
--------------
LOL I mean really, 30,000 nonexistant jobs, costing just $225,000 for each one in 440 nonexistant congressional districts. The only sad thing is that the money being ripped off from the tax payers is all too real. Never the less I'm ROTFLMAO


I mean I can't help it. Everytime I see a road reapair sign sneakily trying to give credit to O like the one below I can't help but see L on the right side and even Couric and her ilk are beginning to see one on the Left.

LLLLL
LLLLLL
Some grow into the job while others Shrink. Still O claims he is not losing weight only getting grey LOL LOL LOL What an amateur comedian he is.

No comments: