Friday, April 3, 2009

Open?

The Wiz of Laws blog had a post “front paged” by Nick at Right Michigan.

-----link-----
http://www.rightmichigan.com/story/2009/4/2/9136/91367
--------------

I linked that article by the Wiz because it was a great article. Also because I loved the term he used relating to accepted legal common law. It is known as the "open and obvious doctrine."

The next time some politician says, “don’t worry the government has a plan”. I will laugh at the joke, and slap him on the back for being such a funny guy, as I think back to the Wiz and the “open and obvious” doctrine. Now I know where the term “obvious and open lie” comes from. Funny guy that O, good sense of humor, Abe Lincoln would envy such comedic talent; especially since I doubt Abe could keep a straight face in the telling.



Poor O, at least he still has FDR to emulate - they both smoke, he just needs a holder to perfect the image; Oh Yeah and the sack to do it in public.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be a Conservative

No comments: