Thursday, May 22, 2008

BOBBY JINDAL, WHO IS THAT ??

Bobby Jindal. WHO is that?

I started following Bobby since I first heard of him from his failed bid then his election to the US House, and then fell in love with him during the whole mess of Katrina. He seemed one of the silver linings in that dark cloud. Not much was made mention of his efforts during that traumatic time. He was always on the edges of the news. Others were in the spotlight. Like Sean Penn rowing a boat, the national guard helping a pollitician scurry back to save his slush money, and the media making sure people were able to see the misery up close and personal. Well Bobby was doing what he has always done. He brought his positive can do attitude or better yet the selfless what can I do attitude to the mess. Then with what little power as a member of the US House he had he was able to use it to make a dent in the bureaucratic mess unfolding in his state. In his heart he knew what I’m just learning, Actually helping people directly has become almost illegal, in most cases it is. The next election, the people of Louisiana recognized what he did if the Mass Media wouldn’t and elected him governor. The article I linked is a long read but it fleshes out quite well the man I call Bobby Jindal. I lifted it from The Red State blog they from The Criticle. The author is Ben Domenech.
-----link-----
http://www.redstate.com/stories/elections/2007/bobby_jindal_saves_louisiana
---------------
I’m glad to see McCain has him on the list as a possible running mate. I got the link off of Drudge, see my side bar, “Old Standby Links“.
-----link-----
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080521/D90Q9VF00.html
---------------
He fits all the Politically Correct requirements the pundits condescendingly say McCain needs. You know the ones that have to do with counteracting the perceived age problem and let’s just say “diversity appeal”. Even because of all that I would urge McCain to select him lol. The one thing in Bobby’s favor I think is that he is not the flamboyant type, he won’t be trying to steal the spotlight. He’s my favorite kind of person, he’s a doer. The article below shows what he does and some of what I’ve said. I hope John McCain can see the common ground they both share in their get things done no earmark attitude, which is labeled in the Media as their Maverickness. It would be a great political risk for Sen. McCain to take, besides all the chance for negative punditry, there would be the risk of Bobby out shining John in the Media’s eyes. But then great leaders are sure enough of themselves and their ideas that they are willing to take gambles. If, the Next President of the United States wants someone by his side that will help him do what is possible to fight the bureaucracy to make government work, then I would urge John McCain to pick Bobby Jindal for his right hand man. His major drawbacks seem to be that Bobby is quiet, borders on genius, dislikes obstacles to getting things done. The list is long. Lol. I think though that I could over look them. The question is can the people who run those obstacles allow him to run? He was bad enough in Louisiana , dare they allow him loose in Washington. The article below once you get past the agenda stuff sprinkled here and there is really good about the abilities of Bobby Jindal and an excellent depiction of the problems of unlimited Bureaucracy run wild showcased by the catastrophe that was Katrina.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

No comments: